Loan Times & Overdue Fees
|Item||Maximum #||Loan Period||Overdue Fine|
|Books||5 per topic||3 Weeks||$.20/day|
|Audio Books||6||3 Weeks||$.20/day|
|Music CDs||5||3 Weeks||$.20/day|
|Language Kits||2||3 Weeks||$.20/day|
|WIFI Hotspot||1||1 Week||$5.00/day|
|Video Games||no max||3 Weeks||$1.00/day|
- Temporary cards: borrowing limit is 2 items
- All PCL items, excluding museum passes, E-Readers, hot spots, periodicals, and items on reserve for another patron, can be renewed twice.
- Please return all audio-visual materials in their proper cases.
- All materials, with the exception of museum passes, E-Readers, and hot spots, may be returned to any Ocean State Libraries library.
- If you have outstanding overdue materials or overdue fines totaling more than $5.00, you will need to return your overdue material and bring your fines down to or under $5.00 in order to continue borrowing.
- PCL is not responsible for damages incurred to the borrower’s equipment from use with our libraries' audio-visual materials.
- Borrowing policies, including loan periods and renewals, may vary at each OSL library.