Ask us for a code and PIN today and start reading on a phone or tablet in minutes
Access a library of thousands of popular & award winning eBooks without waiting or late fees.
How to download the Open eBooks app
1. Go to your device’s app store
If you have an iPhone or iPad, open the App Store app
If you have an Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play app
2. Search “Open eBooks” and follow the instructions to download the free app
3. Open the app & agree to any terms and conditions
4. Enter your code and PIN combination when prompted.
5. Browse the catalog of books available
6. Download eBooks by clicking ‘Get’ and enjoy reading!
When using the app, standard data rates apply. Use Providence Community Library’s free wifi to download books without using data. Once a book is downloaded, the reader no longer needs an Internet connection.
The code can be entered on up to six devices. Download 10 eBooks at a time.
Each eBook will be available for 56 days before it must be renewed.