Trained library staff will be available at to answer questions and help you renew/enroll in Health Insurance. Open enrollment is November 15, 2014 - February 15, 2015. To have insurance for January 1, you must choose and pay for the first month by December 23, 2014
- Browse insurance plans and see if you qualify for tax credit or aid using healthsourceri.com.
- If you decide to do so, we will help you set up your account. If you know what plan you'd like to choose at that point, you can complete the process.
- Or you may decide to return at another time and all you will have to do is choose your insurance plan since your account will already be set up.
*You must have an email address and be comfortable using a web browser to attend this drop-in.
What information do I need to sign up?
- ID information for all members of your *household (age, Social Security numbers, or legal permanent resident/green card or visa numbers.)
- Income for all family members in your household because you will have to estimate your 2015 family income to get your financial assistance (pay stub or tax forms, or other documents showing income.)
- Information about insurance offered through your job or your spouse’s job, even if you don’t take it, including how much it costs for a single plan.
*Household=any dependents on your tax return
NOTE: You must make their own decisions about what plan to sign up for. We will refer you to where you can find information on what the plans are so you can make the best decision for yourself.
HealthSource RI’s individual clients must renew policies for 2015, from Projo November 7, 2014