Get creative, get literary, and get tasting!
Enter an edible creation related to books, bring it to the in-person showcase, have it judged by the public, and dish it up to eat! If your entry is voted as a favorite, you'll win a gift card to a fabulous local food business.
Not interested in creating an edible entry? No problem! Just stop at the showcase to vote on your favorites and eat the submissions.
Voting ends at 3:30pm, and winners will be announced after!
What is an edible book?
It's an edible creation that can look like a book, be a pun on the book title, refer to a character, or have something to do with books!
How does the Edible Book Festival work for contestants?
- Plan your creation as a group, a family, or on your own
- Submit an entry form by May 29th via this link: https://tinyurl.com/2p9xabtu
- Arrive for 2:15pm to set up your entry at the in-person, outdoor showcase on June 4th at the Rochambeau Library
- Have your entry and other home bakers' entries judged by the public and other contestants
- Win a gift card to a local food business if your entry is voted as a favorite!
- Dish up your entry and enjoy eating the creations from fellow home bakers as well as professional sponsors
Questions? Contact Kelly at