Monday, January 10, 2022 - 11:30am to 12:30pm
- Meet with Dawn, a Community Outreach Coordinator for LIHEAP (Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program)
- Learn about how LIHEAP can help you keep your household warm this winter and other programs available to enable you to save money on home energy
- Learn about how LIHEAP can assist blended immigration status households (if not all members have a social security number)
- Learn about how LIHEAP/Weatherization can assist you with energy conservation for your home.
- See below for list of required documents to apply for LIHEAP